Survey and right of way
- Limited R/W Plan Development
- Complex R/W Plan Development
Traffic engineering and data collection
- Non-Complex Roadway Design
- Safety Studies
- Basic Traffic Signal Design
- Traffic Signal System Design
- Interchange Justification/Modification Study
- Bicycle Facilities and Enhancement Design
- Environmental Document Preparation-CE
- Environmental Document Preparation-Section 4(f)
- Ecological Surveys
- Stream and Wetland Mitigation
- Waterway Permits
- Regulated Materials Review (RMR), including
- RMR Screening;
- RMR Assessment; and
- RMR Investigation.
Kathy Krock, BSCE
Ms. Krock assures that all services will be successfully completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Brian Smart, PS
Mr. Smart founded Smart Services and now assumes the roles of Vice-President and Director of Survey & Right-of-way.
Todd Stanhope, PE, PTOE
Director of Traffic Engineering
Mr. Stanhope has a proven track record of providing excellent leadership and project management.
Mitchel Strain, PWS, CPSS, CPSC
Director of Environmental Services
Mr. Strain joined Smart Services in 2014 as the Director of Environmental Services.
Patrick Wilson, PE
Mr. Wilson has performed hundreds of traffic counts and post processing traffic count data and reviewing data for accuracy
Mr. Dixon is a versatile member of Smart Services as a survey crew leader and assists with the firm's environmental projects.
Field Crew Leader
Mr. Watts is experienced in field data collection and has developed innovative approaches to solving issues in the field.
Field Crew Leader
Mr. Schoepf’s background in Civil Engineering and Surveying provides excellent survey services to our clients.
Mr Mason provides support to our professional surveyors and engineers utilizing AutoCad and Civil3D.
Marketing & Survey Technician
Mr. Jacquot develops marketing materials for the firm and assists surveyors and engineers in the field.