Smart Services, Inc. is prequalified by the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) for the following categories:
- Limited Right-of-Way Plan Development
- Interchange Justification/Modification Study
- Safety Study
- Basic Traffic Signal Design
- Traffic Signal System Design
- Ecological Surveys
- Wetland and Stream Mitigation
- CE Documentation
- Section 4(f)/6(f) Documentation
Right-of-Way Acquisition Services
- Title Research
As an additional benefit, Smart Services, Inc. has a low corporate overhead rate which allows for more work to be performed for the overall contract.
State of Ohio – Encouraging Diversity, Growth and Equity (EDGE)
Smart Services, Inc. is certified in the EDGE program, Certification Number 20934, effective through 12/11/2020.
City of Columbus – Unified Minority Certification (FBE)
Smart Services, Inc. is certified as a Female Business Enterprise.
We have individuals certified and/or licensed in the following:
- Professional Engineer (Ohio)
- Professional Surveyor (Ohio, Arizona)
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE)
- RAILSAFE Training
- 10-Hr OSHA Construction Safety Training
- Certified Federal Roadway Worker